Saturday, March 8, 2014

Artwork

Following a tutorial by Mark Crilley on youtube. (Mark Crilley)
An idea for a small animation I had a while ago. Sort of Invader Zim stylized.

Its all on one big page, I took pictures of portions of it.

Forgot to turn it right-side up.

Some other character ideas for the animation.
There we go. "Kersplat" or maybe "Clank Crash".
Doesn't he look scared for a little robot? Though if a demon looking alien was after me, I would be scared too.



A small picture I drew on the back of a note card for my daughter.

A second picture drawn on the back of a note card for my daughter.

A simple human heart.

A few of my daughter's toys. I was going to make her a small cartoon with them in it.
This is just some of the artwork that I have done. The rest I will have to find. Look forward to it and new artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment